Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking a Social Media Channels Manager. This position will be responsible for community management and content scheduling on all social media platforms where HFHI maintains a presence. Working with the Digital Campaigns Manager, the role will apply content marketing strategy to develop and distribute content through social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest. The Social Media Channels Manager will also partner with the larger communications team to ensure that all content is engaging, accurate and meets Habitat’s brand standards. Additionally, this position will be responsible for staying abreast of current trends in social media and digital marketing, both in the nonprofit industry and overall.
- Manage HFHI’s social media channels through scheduling content and community management
- Serve as subject matter expert for HFHI departments on social media campaigns related to fundraising, events, program awareness, volunteer engagement, organizational initiatives, etc. and area office outreach. Must ensure that all content is engaging and accurate and meets Habitat’s brand standards
- Responsible for reporting, analysis and metrics on social media outreach and social media campaign results
- Promotion of Habitat for Humanity through other social media channels such as blogger outreach, news blogs and other online opportunities
Check official website.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years related experience
- Experience developing corporate social media strategies and programs.
- Experience in day-to-day management of corporate social media channels
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Knowledge and use of AP style.
- Organized, strategic thinker who can communicate and collaborate effectively
- Knowledge, understanding, and ability to communicate the ideals of Habitat’s Christian identity and ministry.