Applications for Finance Leadership Development Program are currently being accepted by Siemens! They are looking for people who are innovative— true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. They provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company, their customers and the world.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. Their support functions are split into two organizations, Corporate Core and Corporate Services. These organizations provide essential services to better enable responsible and profitable growth.
The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) prepares an employee to support a wide range of businesses as a financial leader in the organization. He/she will learn what it takes to analyze and lead the financial aspects of a company ranked among the top 50 in sales in the world. He/she will receive mentoring from Siemens’ team of business leaders and gain access to and network with Siemens’ senior decision-makers.
Upon completion of the program, graduates have transitioned into such roles as Financial Analyst, Staff Accountant, Business Process Specialist/Auditor, Credit Analyst or Cost Accountant for Siemens.
Potential experiences include:
- Performance controlling and financial analysis
- Corporate accounting
- Cost accounting
- Division or business unit exposure
- Operational review and internal audit
- Plant or field accounting
Duties and Responsibilities:
The selected candidates will work under the provision of Digital Industries organization and the corresponding business unit will be Controlling and Finance. Despite being a full-time job, the experience of the applicants can be of entry level. The position requires the incumbent to travel for work around 10% of the time.
Benefits provided to the selected candidates will include:
- Competitive Health Care benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holiday
- Retirement Plan: 401K
- Personal and Professional Development training
The applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Majors: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance; Business Administration or Management with an Accounting or Finance concentration will be considered
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 (3.5+ strongly preferred)
- Relocation and Travel: Candidates must be willing to relocate, and travel as required by program
- Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required
Click on “Apply Now” for detailed info about application process.Apply nowOfficial link