Students For Liberty is the world’s largest network of pro-liberty students. Their focus in South Asia is to help students become informed and critical thinkers about ideas pertaining to the political economy of their nation. An uninformed and passive exercise of thought leads to bad judgment, and bad judgment leads to support for bad policies.
Students For Liberty believes that in the marketplace of ideas, the good ones root out the bad ones. But the ideas of freedom – individual rights, toleration, rule of law – that have been the foundation of successful nations are poorly represented in mainstream dialogue. That is why a lot of young people do not associate with the views of any major political party. We want to affect positive change, not by protest or demonstrations, but by creating a movement that is focussed on disseminating the right ideas through passionate student leaders who agree with our vision and strategy for social change.
The Local Coordinator Program is a platform for young liberal individuals to meet other like-minded people, learn more about the philosophy of liberty and assume leadership positions in the global students’ movement for liberty!
Location:Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Pakistan
- Training in ideas of Liberty – free speech, right to privacy, etc.
- All-expense paid trips for retreat as well as conferences like Asia Liberty Forum
- Opportunity to be associated with an international movement, consisting of a network of over 5000 students across the world.
- Research Skills
- MS Office
- Communication and Language Skills
- Interest in Academics
- Curiosity and open-mindedness to learn about new ideas
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link