Applications are now being accepted for Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Early Professional Program offered by Philips. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to build his/her Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) capabilities by undertaking challenging roles in supply chain, manufacturing and procurement, in a creative and empowering environment.
The candidates will work in three different roles within 2 to 2.5 years and besides the daily activities they will be supported in developing leadership skills. The exposure on the different functional areas will enable the development of an integrated supply chain that drives value for both Philips and the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the digital transformation across the ISC
- Identifying opportunities for improving processes that have a tangible impact on business performance and partner with stakeholders to understand current challenges and implement solutions to address them
- Using data-driven analytical rigor and/or six sigma and/or lean expertise to accurately identify issues that lead to sub-optimal performance and their root causes
- Engaging actively in Learning & Development program, mentoring/coaching sessions, and the ISC community
- Reviewing jointly performance and rotation period with line manager and program manager
- Acting as ambassador for ISC Early Professional Program and actively participate in identifying new rotation and landing positions as well as recruitment activities for future participants
The candidates will be a part of:
- The Integrated Supply Chain organization, a central group that manages the manufacturing, supply chain and procurement procedures
- Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Early Professional Program will engage the candidates in role specific responsibilities that will vary depending on the specific rotation role the candidate will be in. Among others, the program includes roles such as:
Supply Chain Project Manager
Selected candidates will be provided with the following benefits.
- A unique and challenging experience during 2 years across jobs in the Philips ISC.
- Upon completion of the program, one will have the opportunity to land a critical position in senior level within Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Procurement and the opportunity to work for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people all over the world.
The applicants are required to meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Recently finished Bachelor/Master Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or equivalent
- Internship experience and/or extra-curricular activities during your study are a plus
- Digital savvy, good knowledge of data analysis and interpretation for informed decisions
- Required competencies: High energy, Adaptability, Continuous learning, Initiating action, Innovative, high work standards
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Some flexibility is required as there are several locations (Eindhoven, Best, Amsterdam, Drachten) in the Netherlands which are included in the program
Apply online through the given link. Please attach following mandatory documents to the application:
- Cover Letter outlining the motivation