IBM is looking for Hardworking, Skilled and Enthusiastic, Software Developer Graduates who have a real passion for coding and programming to join them in 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Software developers/engineers working for IBM are responsible for the complete life cycle of a software product
- Implementation and testing.
- Training and support
In this Graduate position the candidate will work at the heart of IBM’s software innovation and he/she could play a key role in many world-shaping, ground breaking technologies.
IBM will encourage the candidate to have contact with their sales teams and customers, both in the Labs as well as on customer sites, to understand the needs of their clients as well as assisting IBM’s post sales teams – all of which will contribute to his/her own development as an engineer/developer.
This is a full time job. As well as the day job, the associated team will support and encourage the candidates to take part in various projects, hackathons etc. where they will be able to network within the business and also learn and improve their skills.
There are various roles that one can do as a Graduate. These may include
- Front End Developer
- Back End Developer
- Developer – test and monitor
- Content Developer
- Information Developer
If someone is passionate about the above role, it is recommended that he/she applies without delay, the roles will not be available for long. As part of the application process, completion of selection games and attendance at an assessment centre are the next steps to joining their phenomenal team of developers.
The Assessment centres will be held at IBM Hursley Hampshire. Therefore, the candidates should ensure that they are able to attend this location prior to applying.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Feature Image: The HR Digest
The selected candidates will be provided with the following benefits.
- At IBM, there will be opportunity to use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions the employees can be proud of.
- Visit the official website for detailed info about the benefits.
The applicants should meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile Practices and IBM Design Thinking.
- Have either obtained or be on track for a 2:1 or above in your degree
- Hardworking, with plenty of energy and real passion for Software development and coding.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link