UEA is the first choice for so many international students. Not only do they have very high academic standards, with scholarships that recognize student excellence, they are also a safe, supportive and enjoyable place to study. They do everything we can to help you settle in and enjoy your university experience. It is understood that funding a place at university is one of the most important considerations for all students. This is why The School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of their full-time Master’s courses.
They are looking for a carefully written and concise summary as to how you believe the skills, knowledge and experience of studying on this course in the School of International Development will help you to successfully achieve your career goals. They are also keen to understand how your existing experiences and interests could enhance the learning experience of your peers on the same course and in the wider Master’s cohort more generally.
- This Scholarship award covers full-time EU/International tuition fees.
- 18500$ worth scholarship.
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any international institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course.
- When applying for this scholarship, you must already be in possession of a conditional or unconditional offer for one of our Postgraduate Taught programs in the School of Development.
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2022 (15 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link