UnitedHealth Group is hiring for fresh graduates and career shifters in Quezon City, Philippines. If putting a smile on someone’s face puts one on yours, you belong on their team. If you are looking for a job for Fresh Graduates or Career Shifters, this is for you.
At Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, they’ve brought together teams of incredibly compassionate and absolutely positive people to help serve their members when they call with questions regarding their health care coverage, eligibility or reimbursement. Your helpful personality combined with their support, training, and development will ensure your success. This is no small opportunity. This is where candidates can bring their compassion for others while building a career.
This role is equally challenging and rewarding. You’ll be called on to research complex issues across multiple databases. It requires fluency in computer navigation and toggling while you confidently and compassionately engage in dialogue with the caller. Be assured that their training will provide you with knowledge of the various products, plans, and levels of benefits available to members and you’ll soon find yourself creating positive experiences and earning the gratitude of callers on an hourly basis.
Positions in this function are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers. Direct phone-based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries. Employees in jobs labeled with SCA must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement. Some work is completed without established procedures. Basic tasks are completed without review by others. Supervision/guidance is required for higher-level tasks.
- Answer 50-70 incoming phone calls per day from customers and identify the type of assistance the customer needs
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Contact care providers (doctor’s offices) on behalf of the customer to assist with appointment scheduling or connections with internal specialists for assistance when needed
- Assist customers in navigating UnitedHealth Group websites while encouraging and reassuring them to become self-sufficient in using our tools
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to resolve customer issues and/or partner with others to resolve escalated issues
- Job Title: Hiring for Fresh Graduates and Career Shifters – Quezon City, NCR
- Job Family: Customer Services
- Business Segment: Optum Operations
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Night Job
- Travel: No
- Telecommuter Position: No
- Overtime Status: Exempt
Please check the official link for details.
- Graduate of a 4-year program
- Open to Fresh Graduates or Career Shifters
- No Call Center/BPO experience
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Proficient conflict management skills to resolve issues in a stressful situation
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Demonstrated ability to listen skillfully, collect relevant information, build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner
Apply online through the given link.
Apply nowOfficial link