Google IT Support Professional Certificate is part of Grow with Google, a Google initiative to help create economic opportunities for all. This Certification draws on Google’s 20-year history of building products, platforms, and services that help people and businesses grow. Through Google IT Support Professional Certificate, they aim to help everyone– those who make up the workforce of today and the students who will drive the workforce of tomorrow – access the best of Google’s training and tools to grow their skills, careers, and businesses.
The following courses must be taken by the students wishing to complete the certification:
- Technical Support Fundamentals
- The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Operating Systems
- System Administration and IT Infrastructure Services
- IT Security
In this Professional Certificate program you’ll have access to a variety of hands-on assessments which will help you simulate real-world IT support scenarios that are critical for success in the workplace.
Examples of virtual assessments include: computer assembly, networking simulation, writing effective support documentation, routing paths and subnets, wireless networking, device software management, public key or asymmetric encryption, incident handling, and more.
By earning these IT Skills, you’ll prepare yourself for roles that include — systems analyst, support specialist, database administrator, IT technician, computer specialist, and many more. Through this program, you will also gain access to free resources that can help you launch and advance your career, including interview tips, mock interviews and resume building workshops, as well as career coaching sessions.
Learners who enroll in the program will benefit from a deeply engaging learning experience that combines fundamental theory with lots and lots of practice.
Here are some of the unique features in the Google IT Support Professional Certificate course that you will gain:
- Learn to perform day-to-day IT support tasks including computer assembly, wireless networking, installing programs, and customer service.
- Gain skills required to succeed in an entry-level IT capacity.
- A Certificate upon completion
- Learn how to provide end-to-end customer support, ranging from identifying problems to troubleshooting and debugging.
- Learn to use systems including, Linux, Domain Name Systems, Command-Line Interface, and Binary Code.
No degree or prior experience required.Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply online through the given link.
Apply nowOfficial link