The Aspire Leaders Program, a fully funded leadership development program founded by Harvard Business School professors, transforms the lives of underserved youth around the world and enables them to make an impact in their community. Welcoming emerging young leaders to take advantage of this opportunity to represent their culture among peers from around the world and gain access to life-changing networks, grants, and educational opportunities.
Aspire Institute’s mission is to transform the lives of young adults worldwide who are currently underserved through a fully funded leadership development program that catalyzes the leaders of tomorrow to make a positive impact in their communities.
- Global network of peers and young change makers
- Fully funded HarvardX certificate
- Seminars with Harvard faculty and world-class educators
- Mentorship and networking
- Community impact grants of up to $10,000 USD
- Academic and professional grants up to $1,000 USD
- 18-26 years old (some exceptions apply)
- Low-income background
- First-generation to go to college (parents/primary caregivers did not complete a bachelor’s level degree)
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate program or recently graduates
- OR education disrupted by armed conflict and/or a natural disaster (i.e. refugee students)
- Applications for the 2023 Cycle One program open on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
- Priority deadline is December 14, 2022
- Final deadline is January 11, 2023
- Complete a simple 15-20 minute application and meet the eligibility requirements to be invited to stage one of this multi-stage program.
- Inquiry Form: https://www.aspireleaders.org/inquire-about-aspire-leaders-program/
Application Deadline: January 11, 2023 (46 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link