Applications are open for the ExxonMobil Commercial Graduate Programme 2020. At ExxonMobil they’re using technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. They’re recruiting now for their 2020 UK Graduate Programme and are seeking exceptional people who they can empower to think independently, take initiative and be innovative.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
ExxonMobil’s commercial graduate programme could see you in a role within the following business teams. Whichever team you start in you’ll have real responsibility from day one and they’ll provide a supportive learning environment:
- Fuels and Lubricants Marketing
- Commercial and Trading
- Gas and Power Marketing
Job Segment: Engineer, Equity, Chemical Engineer, Technical Support, Engineering, Finance, Technology
- A competitive graduate starting salary
- Generous graduate resettlement allowance
- A defined benefit pension scheme
- Share incentive plan
- Private health care for employees and their families
- On-going learning and technical training
- Have, or be on track for, at least a 2:1 (or equivalent) degree. Science, technology, engineering or mathematics degrees, or those which include a high analytical content, are preferred.
- Be graduating in 2020 or have graduated in 2019, 2018 or 2017.
- Successful candidates should possess a broad range of personal effectiveness and leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate and influence business decisions in a team environment.
- Candidates should also be motivated to progress on a commercial career path – this programme would not support chartership in technical disciplines such as chemical engineering.
- Relevant work experience on summer or industrial placements is preferred, but not essential.
- Apply online through the given link.
- If your application meets or exceeds the minimum criteria you will be invited to take the online test.
- Candidates who pass the online test will be invited to a competency-based Skype interview between June and November.
- If successful, this will be followed by a competency-based interview at their Leatherhead (Surrey) office. The final round will be at an assessment centre at the Leatherhead office in November or early December.
- If your application is not successful at any stage you will be informed as soon as possible, but please allow up to 21 days.
Application Deadline: October 18, 2019 (54 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link