The objective of Digital Lab Africa is to provide a springboard for African talent in multimedia creation and to make their project happen with the support of French & local leading companies (studios, producers, broadcasters, distributors, experts).
The Digital Lab Africa call for projects targets artists, producers, designers, startups, students in the media and creative industries. The call is open to any professional or individual from Sub-Saharan Africa having an innovative project in 5 categories of multimedia production: web creation/transmedia, virtual reality, video game, animation and digital music. The DLA call for projects is looking for projects at the initial stage of development, in need of partners and financial support and innovative in terms of narration, content or technologies.
- A cash prize of the value of 3,000 euro
- An Incubation Pass for Digital Lab Africa to accompany the development phase of their project between May and December 2018
- The DLA incubation Pass comprises:
– mentorship in the development of projects by the French and Sub-
- Saharan African partners for each of the categories (studios, producers, broadcasters, distributors)
- A period of residence in France within the partner organization and/or a digital cluster
- Participation at multimedia reference events.
- Digital Lab Africa call for projects is open to any professional or individual in multimedia creation: artists, producers, start-up, SMEs, collectives, students or entrepreneurs from Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Participants at the Digital Lab Africa platform must be residents or nationals of one of the sub-Saharan African countries
Apply online through the given link.
For more information please visit their official website.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2018 (72 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link