African Young Leaders for Global Health (AYLGH) is a youth-led nonprofit organization registered in Nigeria with the board of trustee members from various parts of Africa. They are leveraging the power of youth across Africa to Strengthen Health Systems in the African Continent.
AYLGH aims to achieve this through building capacity of young people passionate about global health, thus raising the next generation of global health leaders from the continent, translating research evidence to effective policy advocacy for attainment of Universal Health Coverage within the African Continent and health promotion through community outreach projects.
Are you interested to lead youths passionate about global health in your country?
Joining a cohort of country coordinators provides you the opportunity to:
- Mobilize youths in your country to advocate for Universal health coverage and collaborate on various global health capacity building and mentoring projects in your country.
- Access to training and global health mentorship opportunities.
- A great opportunity to enhance your resume as a leader in global health.
- Letters of recommendation will be made available upon request.
- Anyone between 18 and 35 years of age regardless of gender, race or ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or national origin are encouraged to apply.
- Resident in any African country, must be resident in the African country where they are applying to be coordinators.
- Basic knowledge and passionate about global health.
- Experience in advocacy, preferably universal health coverage advocacy.
- Dedicated to bring about change in their community.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link