The Editorial Team of NovelMeds Magazine is welcoming the Special Online Issue article submissions. They would love to feature your contributions to an online version of NovelMeds.
The Special Issue will be featuring the theme of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19).
- Blogs & Narratives
- Letter to the Editor
- Case Reports
- Opinion Articles
- Debate on Papers
- Evidence-based commentaries/op-eds
- Clash Articles
- “How to” articles
The list of suggested sub-topics but is not limited to the following:
- What is COVID19 and what are the consequences?
- History and Epidemiology
- Artificial Intelligence and COVID19
- Public health professionals’ approach to COVID19 and pandemics in general
- Health & HealthTech Startups in Covid19
- COVID19 and Pharmaceuticals
- Importance of Vaccination
- What’s next in COVID19? What’s next for humanity?
- Heroes of COVID19 Pandemic
- Interview with a Health Professional
- Diagnostic and monitoring technologies
- Therapeutics and Immunization
- Risk Factors and Prevention
- The Biopsychosocial dimension of the pandemic: Social, mental and economic impact
- The Infodemic: Lessons learnt with regard to fake news and science communication
- Science in a hurry or “bad” Science?
NovelMeds is the official magazine of Disease Control & Research Center. Mainly medical/health sciences students and contributors from all over the world, publish their content. The core topic(s) of each NovelMeds special issue is/are decided by the DCRC Board, keeping in mind the current issues that are relevant to medical students.
Aiming to have members from all continents, and envisioned as a forum for health literacy, NovelMeds strives to provide incentives for scientific dialogue and enhance the understanding of several aspects of health, disease and life in the frame of sustainability, prompting consecutive research and continuous progress in all areas of Health.
Your contributions will be featured to an online version of NovelMeds.
- Youth and medical, health sciences student and contributor
- Please visit the official website for more details.
- Apply online through the given link.
- Please visit Author Guidelines or Frequently Asked Questions before submitting your article.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link