Join we54 to contribute towards the SDGs in creative and dynamic ways and become a Young African Leader!
Across Africa, several of the SDGs is yet to be realized despite massive youth potential. At WE54 they want to accelerate this. It begins with your dynamic ideas and collective action.
WE54 is an unconventional social movement which aims to transform Africa by harnessing the potential of every young African to contribute towards the SDGs in creative and dynamic ways.
WE54 seeks to engage vibrant and proactive young leaders from across all 54 African nations, with an aim to encourage widespread participation in our diverse projects that address the SDGs. They are looking for inspiring and innovative minds that are ready to contribute their ideas, skills and abilities towards transforming their communities and the rest of Africa.
Their current project #Missedinformation campaign was launched to counter the spread of disinformation and misinformation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic across Africa to improve the effectiveness of public health measures. They aim to do this using the combined efforts of every young African to disseminate correct facts surrounding COVID-19 across multiple channels in diverse local languages and forms for all to engage and understand.
- Become part of the WE54 Young African Leaders network
- Gain access to contribute to all current and future WE54 projects and campaigns
- Connect and collaborate with other young African leaders from across the continent
- The opportunity to have your ideas and innovations realized
- Having an active role in transforming Africa through dynamic action in real-time
- Develop your organizational skills and gain real-life experience on current issues
- Must be 18-30 years old
- Must be a national of one of the 54 African nations listed below
- Must be passionate about the SDGs and transforming Africa
- Must be available to contribute their skills and time towards WE54’s diverse projects
- Must possess good organizational skills and be able to work independently
- Must possess good communication skills (English required, country-specific local/indigenous languages highly valued)
- Must have an active email and Instagram account
Apply Online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link