Are you ready to become a leader of liberty? Join the Local Coordinator Program today.
Local Coordinator Program is the premiere program for actively advancing the ideas of free markets, entrepreneurship, technology, philosophy, economics, free speech, toleration, the rule of law, and individual liberty in colleges and campuses across Africa. It is a program for young individuals to learn more about the free market principles, the philosophy of liberty, and how it drives meaningful social change.
Students For Liberty activists are passionate to challenge the established norms and turn ideas into reality; they are the ones who change the hearts and minds of people around them. Some of these students risk their lives every day by voicing their ideas in places like Nigeria, Belarus, Ukraine, and Myanmar to bring about change.
Some advance the vision of liberty with thousands of others by organizing events, writing, journaling, or starting their own mediums of pro-liberty thought. The Local Coordinator Program is designed to train you as an all-round leader by gaining skills in areas such as fundraising, public speaking, work ethic and professionalism, modern-age advocacy, effective communication, talent identification and so much more for free!
You will have access to writing opportunities and leadership programs and get into internships and all-year-round seminars and conferences with our international network of partners. You will be introduced to students and partner organizations from all around the globe who share the same ideas and fight for a freer future!
- The course is designed to train an all-round leader by imparting skills in areas such as public speaking, professionalism, advocacy, proposal and report writing, effective communication (both verbal and written), event organizing, talent identification and so much more absolutely FREE!
- Trained leaders gain access to writing opportunities, leadership programs, get into internships and all-year-round seminars and conferences with our international network of partners.
The Local Coordinator Program is highly competitive, and designed for the top student leaders in Africa. All members of SFL’s Local Coordinator Program must be current university students (undergraduate or graduate) in Africa.
Applicants interested in becoming a Local Coordinators should be able to dedicate 5-10 hours per week to the program for one academic year. Successful applicants will be professional, personable and excellent communicators.
- At least 1 year of leadership experience in a pro-liberty student group;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- Looking to develop their own skillsets;
- Strong self-motivation to complete projects with little to no oversight;
- A passion for the ideas of liberty and for organizing to make the world a freer place; and
- Enjoy staying up until 2am talking to other students about how to advance liberty
Apply online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2022Application ClosedOfficial link