Become a Womenpreneur Ambassador! Womenpreneur Initiative is calling for applications for their Ambassador program.
Since its establishment in 2016, Womenpreneur has reached thousands of women and convened over 20 global events across different countries, providing visibility, social impact, and resources for women in the ecosystem and beyond.
Womenpreneur has been nominated change-making initiative by the World Bank, organized initiatives and events for more than 3000 participants in the last 2 years, and has representatives in 10 countries. More info here.
The ambassadors organize and represent Womenpreneur at events, share and promote our messages and take part in social campaigns throughout the year.
Thanks to the community of supporters and ambassadors whose impact is global.
Do you want to empower women? Do you want to organize Womenpreneur events & hubs in your country? Do you want to represent Womenpreneur in international and national events?
Womenpreneur provides their ambassador’s media visibility, a global community, networking opportunities and career transformation.
Do you want to be part of the change? Then apply and become a Womenpreneur Ambassador.
- Access to media visibility, a global community, networking opportunities and career transformation;
- Become part of our international team and work with a multicultural community;
- Speak and represent Womenpreneur in international events and initiatives;
- Join a network dedicated to the empowerment of women, made of enthusiastic members, innovative entrepreneurs and leaders from the MENA region and all around.
- Candidates should distinguish themselves for their social engagement, for carrying out actions that empower women in the ecosystem;
- Integrity and morality are key features to us, that is why candidates’ aspirations and values must be compatible with our activities and objectives;
- Having already some experience is valuable to us, but, most of all, we want that candidates stay curious and genuine;
- be communicative, with a good self-control to accept critiques and engage in discussions by bringing reasonable arguments;
- The ability to commit time and effort to the role;
- This position should not be used for commercial purposes or to spread ideologies.