The Vodacom Change the World programme gives individuals the opportunity to volunteer their time and skills to work at a Non Profit Organisation (NPO) for a period of 12 months. If you have a degree and a passion for making a difference, using your skills for changing the world- then apply.
Through this programme, Vodacom contributes towards skills development and helps create a culture of volunteering through the transfer of human capital. By relieving NPOs of the burden of paying for the services of skilled volunteers with a passion to work for a good cause, the programme provides much-needed expertise to the NPO sector.
- You need to be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit for the Republic of South Africa;Only one application is permitted per person.
- Only one application is permitted per person.
- Applications are only open to SA permanent residents who are legally eligible to work in SA and are aged 21 years to 35 as at 1 October 2017.
- Vodacom may require proof that an Applicant is legally eligible to work in SA.
- If an Applicant at any time is found to be ineligible to work in SA, the Applicant may be excluded from the programme.
Apply online through given website.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link