Applications are invited for the Amsterdam-Silicon Valley Female Founder Program 2021. As part of the Amsterdam-Silicon Valley Virtual 2021 program, the Founder Institute, the world’s largest pre-seed start-up accelerator, is unveiling the first virtual program of its kind in cooperation with WomenTech Network.
This cooperation with the WomenTech Network is part of the mission of the Founding Institute to strengthen the technical gender divide. Together, in 2021, they plan to create additional promising women-led start-ups and help to further grow Amsterdam as a forum for women’s leadership, entrepreneurship, and creativity.
The Founder Institute is the world’s largest pre-seed startup accelerator, having helped launch over 4,500 companies across 200+ cities and six continents. The company was founded in 2009 by serial entrepreneur Adeo Ressi and his colleague, Jonathan Greechan. The idea for the program spawned from operating TheFunded.com, where it became apparent that most entrepreneurs at the idea and launch stages lacked the structure, feedback, and support network needed to be successful. Apply now to the Founder Institute Female Founder Program.
During the program you can expect:
- 3.5 months of systematic development on your idea and your company
- 200+ specific tasks to develop your idea and your company
- Direct and honest feedback about your business
- Weekly online group sessions with top mentors giving practical guidance and Q&A session on specific topics
- Personal and group office hours with hand-picked experienced mentors
- Later in the program, introductions to corporates and potential investors
- Global online demo day webinar for the graduates!
- Any pre-seed female entrepreneur interested in developing an ambitious startup is invited to apply.
- Including full-time potential entrepreneurs, solo founders, teams, and pre-funding founders of existing businesses.
Apply Online through the given link.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021Application ClosedOfficial link