Annapurna Base Camp Trek in Nepal is an opportunity for the youngsters between the age groups of 18 to 35 years who enjoys walking in nature, enthusiastic adventure lovers with an above average level of fitness. This 12-day event will start in Katmandu, Capital of Nepal on 28th September 2017 until 9th October 2017 passing through Pokhara reaching Annapurna Base Camp. It is a platform for the youth from all over the world to spend time together in sharing of stories while trekking one of the most scenic trekking routes in the world.
Traveling creates an interesting story in your life that is worth telling to all your friends. Not only your travel conversations can be of great interest but they can also be an eye-opener to other people.
You become an inspiration to those who would like to explore the world. There is nothing more interesting than having a conversation with someone who has something to say, you will not be a blank canvas anymore, your travels will be part of your story as a person.
It is indeed a great outdoor activity that offers a wonderful opportunity to the adventure lovers to feel refreshed and knock out negative thoughts.
- Nature lover
- Should be comfortable working in teams
- Should be 18 to 35 years of age
- Should be able to pay the participation fee of 570 USD
- Participants should be open-minded, fun-loving, and have a genuine interest in traveling.
- Apply online.
- Participation Fee: USD 570
- Participation fee includes accommodation, food, Kathmandu to Pokhara travel, local travel, guide and porter service to Annapurna Base Camp, trekking permits.
- You can pay this fee in Kathmandu on arrival.