Their company’s visions and values are put to life in their truly modern 21st century workplace that ensures collaboration, flexibility, socializing as well as stimulates the employees with sustainable solutions.
The various spaces around the office offers an activity-based working environment and include collaboration, project and focus zones, meeting and alignment rooms, workstations and virtual meeting pods. They are constantly improving their ways of working to be more agile and innovative as a workplace and encourage an output-focused mindset. They digitize their way of collaborating using electronic white boards and Microsoft Teams enabled equipment in their meeting rooms where you can experience a one-click meeting call so whether you are working from home or in the office you stay connected with your colleagues.
With a purpose to build A Better Tomorrow, they passionate about delivering great products in a sustainable way. But they are also passionate about looking after their incredible people. As an employer, they have a responsibility to their teams and they articulate this through their inclusive ethos.
Creating A Better Tomorrow starts with being more inclusive today. By including everyone and getting excited about different perspectives, they make way for out-of-this-world thinking. Diversity of thought will give them the edge they need to reinvent their products, their business and reshape the consumer experience. As a member of their team, you’ll join an exceptional workplace, collaborating across borders with colleagues from multiple disciplines to evolve their business in one of the most dynamic phases of thier history.
At BAT they are committed to their Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives their people and their passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies.
- Experience from an administrative role, from a paralegal or legal assistant role.
- Experience from a political organization, political party, NGO, or external affairs role in the private sector.
- Interest in a possible future career path in a large multinational organization.
- About to finish bachelor’s or just started a master’s degree in Law or Political Science.
- Interest in politics and legal issues and understanding of the political system.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Microsoft Office, especially Power Point and Excel.
- Great writing and communication skills.
- Great ability to plan and structure individual work and complete tasks in a timely and orderly manner.
- Good teamworking skills.
Eligible Regions: Stockholm, Sweden.