The 4-day Global Citizens Challenge is an online, dynamic program that provides young people with a transformative, and collaborative way to meet and work with peers from around the world. By participating, you will gain skills in digital collaboration, social impact, cultural understanding, and learn about future career-building opportunities directly from professionals.
Your Big Year is challenging young leaders across USA, Canada and the world to build positive bridges between diverse cultures! If you want to create long-lasting friendships, learn new skills and make a real impact – Apply for the Your Big Year Global Citizens Challenge!
- Interactive Program
Working with a group of peers globally, you will participate in a 4-day virtual interactive project to build positive bridges between diverse cultures.
- The Challenge
Co-design a tool kit to promote and celebrate the diversity of cultures.
- Social Entrepreneurship
In addition, to the interactive program, you will gain access to an online curriculum teaching skills in how to launch a social impact project. Their team will support your progress and journey.
- Skills For Your Future
- Remote working
- Cross-cultural collaboration
- Critical thinking Leadership
- Mentors & Industry Experts
Get inspired and learn about real-life experiences from peers and industry experts.
- Long-Lasting Friendships
Meet like-minded young adults. Through the interactive program, you will directly build ideas collaboratively with new friends across Canada, USA and worldwide.
They will select up to 200 youth (75 based in North America, 125 based worldwide). They seek self-motivated, diverse participants who bring to their work passion, energy and a desire to learn. They don’t measure people by traditional credentials; they are seeking people who align with their values:
- You value the power of travel (even if you haven’t had the opportunity to travel yet!)
- You are passionate about making a change
- You are eager to learn about different cultures directly from peers with different backgrounds
- You want to work with like-minded people
- You wish to grow as a young professional in an online experience
- You wish to grow personally through this opportunity, including understanding yourself and your passions
- You want to make an impact in your life and in your world!
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link