The Heritage Center are really excited to build their team of interns
The quest for transforming and rebuilding faith in HERITAGE is an immense responsibility, and they are looking for people who share our vision and commitment towards this mission.
Duration of internship: November 2022 to February 2023
They are looking for interns in the following
Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you.If you want to read more about Centre for Heritage(which we recommend)
please whatsapp +91 812 101 101 7:
Deadline for application: 30th Oct 2022
- After the internship, qualified interns will be given certificates and testimonial letters.
- Allowance will be provided for relevant positions.
- Be full-time undergraduate/graduate students.
- Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Be capable of working in a multicultural and international team environment.
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office or other computer software/tools.
- Have good communication skills or organizational skills.
- Social Media experts
- Graphic design skills
- Creative content writing
Eligible Regions: Open for all
- Apply via online application form
Apply nowOfficial link
Looking for fully-funded opportunities, install the Youth Opportunities Android or iOS App here.