Applications are open for Upkey’s summer virtual internship program 2021! Apply now!
Upkey provides high school seniors and college students with fun, interesting, and engaging learning tracks to help them cultivate a marketable professional image, show off their grit and tenacity, and emphasize their potential. They offer virtual tools, live programs, and hands-on projects that help students become polished, confident, and career-ready. Their services are engaging, powerful, and free and help students build 21st-century skills while gaining social capital. They work with leading companies to better educate, engage, and discover talent earlier and build stronger pipelines to the next generation of a diverse workforce.
While every student’s path to success is different, getting hands-on, real-world experience is an essential part of most students’ early careers. Luckily, Upkey’s Virtual Internship Program (VIP), offers budding professionals exactly that: experiential learning and professional development opportunities. As a Virtual Intern, you’ll develop hard skills to help you grow and thrive as an employee and skilled professional. On top of that, you’ll get access to industry professionals, gain industry insights, and learn transferable 21st-century skills while building social capital. Upkey’s Virtual Internship (VIP) programs afford young professionals a number of invaluable tools and resources, including:
- Deep dives into entrepreneurship, leadership skills, and career readiness from industry experts
- Access to hands-on projects relevant to your interests and goal
- Connections with leading companies, entrepreneurs, top professors, executives, and mentors who have been in your shoes before and will support your growth
- An ever-expanding network: on average, VIP students triple their network and connections in 8 weeks or less
- Chances to hop on to other projects across different fields (ex. finance, marketing, and technology)
- Access to top executives and mentors on leadership training and global initiatives
Upkey focuses on preparing students for the workforce during this immersive virtual experience while also equipping them with essential everyday life skills. To ensure that they meet their goals, they offer the following to the selected VIP interns-
- 15K worth of scholarships available to participants
- Custom badges from leading companies
- Access to mid and senior-level Industry professionals
- Certification of completion
- Access to F-100 leaders and leading Industry leaders
- Mentor throughout your Internship
- Externship with a secondary company
- Access to a global peer network
- Three transferable college credits (As part of this program, Upkey has partnered with Trinity Christian College to provide three (3) academic credits applicable to any institution)
- Optional College Credit: You have an option to receive three (3) elective transferable college credits from Trinity Christian College. Trinity may require an admin fee of $100 to transfer these credits if you choose to receive them
- Resume worthy experience for jobs and careers
Current college students, recent grads, or high-school seniors ambitious to learn new skills in the following topics are eligible to apply for the internship:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Content Writing and Media
- Consulting and Strategic Analysis
- Technology and Product Management
- Business Leadership
- Marketing and Communication
- Finance and Accounting
- Apply to this program by first registering with Upkey.
- To enroll and proceed with further procedure please click on Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2021 (14 Days Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link