Unilever’s internship is a great way to get to know Unilever and to get introduced to the world of business. Interns will develop fast, have fun and gain great work experience from one of the front runners in the industry. The organization’s Work Experience Internship runs for approximately 4 months during the autumn semester and is located in the Nordic Head Office in Solna, Stockholm.
Marketing requires an expert knowledge of the brand, the people who use it and how to communicate with them. As a marketer at Unilever applicants must work closely with the brand’s consumers. Applicants must also liaise closely with external partners such as agencies in PR, advertising and pack design when e.g. realizing a campaign.
Finance plays a critical role across every aspect of Unilever’s business and requires an expert skill and thoroughness for numbers. Finance enables the business to turn the organization’s ambition and strategy into sustainable, consistent and superior performance. When working in the Finance team interns will be exposed for the heart of budget controlling, strategy and planning.
It is the job of Customer Development team to persuade the brand’s customers to position the products, put up new displays, participate in special promotions and take the risk of buying lots of stock of something new and unfamiliar. When they say customers Unilever could mean supermarkets, convenience stores, petrol stations, news agents, chemists, restaurants, hotels, etc. interns need to manage relationships with retailers and wholesalers.
Supply Chain is a key catalyst at the center of the organization and has a massive impact on not just the business but also on the wider world. The team plays a vital role in getting goods to customers and consumers; from sourcing raw materials to manufacturing and delivering the end product.
A better business, a better world, is what Unilever’s HR team thrive on, and the innovative and people centric approach of the HR teams make this happen by attracting, developing and retaining the best talent; as well as partnering with professionals working in the open talent economy. The HR team is key to enable everyone at Unilever to bring their purpose to life through the work that they do.
- Unilever offers students graduating 2020 the chance to get an insight in their business and way of working.
- An Intern will work alongside Unilever employees and be given responsibility for real business projects to manage under the guidance of a dedicated line manager.
- The internship is a great way to get to know Unilever and to get introduced to the world of business.
- Successful applicants will develop fast, have fun and gain great work experience from one of the front runners in the industry.
- Applicant’s education is relevant to the specific internship they´re applying for
- Applicant, preferably in their third year master student graduating in 2020 are eligible to apply for the internship
- Applicants must be fluent in Swedish and English both written and spoken
- Applicants must have work experience and a passion for the brands
The application deadline is 6th of March, but it is encouraged to apply as fast as possible, since Unilever might fill this position prior to application deadline. The application should be submitted in English and must specify which function the applicant is applying for.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link