United Nations Development Programme is delighted to announce Internship Programme for Human Resources in Indonesia. Interns must have Enrolment in a graduate-level degree program in business administration or another related field. Proficiency in English. Fluency in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese or Russian is an asset. This is an unpaid internship program. Interns are not financially remunerated by UNDP.
Check official website.
The following minimum qualifications are required:
- Enrollment in a graduate-level degree programme in business administration, or other related fields. For those who have graduated, if selected must start the internship within one year of graduation.
- Knowledge of – or proven interest in the area of procurement, supply and logistic
- Proficiency in English. Fluency in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese or Russian is an asset;
- Computer literate in standard software applications;
- Demonstrated the keen interest in the work of the UN, and of UNDP in particular, and have a personal commitment to UNDP’s Statement of Purpose? and to the ideals of the UN Charter;
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views
- An interest in global mobility; adaptability to varied physical and other environments; a desire to work with and gain the confidence and respect of people with different language, national and cultural backgrounds.
Apply online through given website.
Application Deadline: December 30, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link