Another exciting paid internship opportunity for all the recent graduate and undergraduate students worldwide. Thomson Reuters paid internship is a 3 months internship program for international students. The application process opens a year thrice in January, May, and September.
All the marketing students having the potential to bring the customers to the stores are highly encouraged to apply for the Thomson Reuters internship. The Marketing Internship is a paid position that will expose you to their products, marketing strategies, consumer insights, and other aspects of the company.
The Thomson Reuters paid internship is a worth able experience to be added to your CV or resumes and earn a stipend too. Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most recognized sources of information, assisting professionals in making informed decisions and running more successful organizations. Its customers work in high-stakes environments that propel society ahead — law, tax, compliance, government, and the media — and face growing complexity as regulation and technology disrupt every business. They assist them in re-imagining their work processes.
The global network of journalists and editors keeps customers up to date on global developments relevant to them. Their team of professionals brings together knowledge, innovation, and authoritative insight to untangle complicated situations. With the reliable solutions that only Thomson Reuters can supply, they are on a mission to help professionals improve their businesses and acquire a competitive advantage.
Thomson Reuters paid internship program 2022 is a good opportunity to step into professional life and gain practical experience working in a professional environment.
Here are some benefits of the Thomson Reuters paid internship:
- Internees will get to work in a renowned organization.
- It is a paid internship, internees will receive competitive pay, company-designated holidays, and the internees can be hired as employees based on their performance.
- Internees will get on-the-job mentoring from caring mentors and managers will help them grow personally and professionally.
- This paid internship is offered at offices located in different areas and countries.
Here are the criteria for Thomson Reuters paid internship:
- Candidates must have proficiency in reading, writing, and listening to English.
- Candidates from every corner of the world are eligible to apply for the Thomson Reuters internship.
- Candidates studying in the following areas are highly encouraged to apply (Sales, Technology, Marketing, Journalism, Legal, Finance, Operations, Consulting, Product strategy, Editorial, and Manufacturing).
- Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 or high are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates must submit the proof of covid-19 vaccination.
- Apply to the Thomson Reuters paid internship online by visiting the link provided below.
- After that, the organization will assess your skills and abilities like a salesperson can be assessed through Pymetrics and Hacker Rank.
- Finally, the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on an application called HireVue. Through which, you can attend an interview session anywhere.
- The selected candidates will be confirmed through email.
- Application opens three times a year, January, May, and September
Apply nowOfficial link