Paid internship in Brazil!
Come and teach English in Brazil in a Teaching Program. A professional and intercultural internship program for fluent English speakers. This is a wonderful opportunity to share your cultural background and knowledge with students from impoverished areas in Brazil.
Get to know the local culture living and interacting in Brazilian communities. Duly develop yourself as an English teacher with our pedagogical workshops and challenging environment. It´s a real transformative experience.
If you believe in the power of education to change realities, apply here and help them to bring the world to the classrooms!
You don’t need to be a teacher to apply!
- No program fees
- Monthly stipend (R$800)
- Accommodation on a Host Family
- One week training in teaching skills and techniques
- Portuguese classes
- Certificate of participation provided by the end of the program
- Opportunity to be selected to teach in another city of Brazil
- Hold a Bachelor degree in any field or studying in your last year of University
- Excellent English Language fluency
- Pocket money to cover your flight expenses and first month in Brazil
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link