In the US there are many states that have laws that prevent wrongly convicted individuals from accessing the compensation they deserve. At Pardoned For Innocence, they are committed to rectifying this issue by changing legislation and creating pathways for victims to be compensated. They need your help to scale this movement and create real change!
“We are committed to helping people who have been wrongly imprisoned receive the compensation they deserve by changing unjust compensation laws.”
“We believe that those who have been wrongly convicted should be made whole.”
- Help craft, edit and research policy documents
- Ability to advocate for change of wrongful conviction compensation laws
- Opportunities for advancement
- Must be at least 13 years old to apply
- Must reside in the United States
- Must have a command of standard written and spoken English
- Must have access to a stable internet connection and reliable internet connected device
Please fill out the google form linked below.
Apply nowOfficial link