Innopolis University (IU) – the first Russian university with a focus on advanced Computer Science, Robotics and its applications, invites graduate and postgraduate students from abroad to do a research internship in one of its laboratories and research units.
The minimum term of research internship is 2 months. Interns are free to choose the most convenient internship period.
Innopolis University will provide the full administrative support: documents necessary for a visa (invitation), booking accommodation in the dormitory, orientation etc. Interns are responsible for all expenses related to accommodation (40$ a month), travel, visa, etc.
- Innopolis University offers free of charge intensive 2-month-long research internship in one of its famous research centers to facilitate and improve professinal skills and competence in cutting-edge technologies.
- By joining one of the IU research units, interns will receive a profound training in the topical field of IT and Robotics together with access to the best research facilities, international educational practices, and multicultural academic environment.
- Master’s degree, PhD.
- Good academic performance.
- Relevant experience in the chosen internship area;
- Proficiency in English language (Russian is not required);
Eligible Regions: Open For All
- Choose a suitable research unit of Innopolis University and send a request to the Office of International and Academic Cooperation – email@example.com
- Please attach the following documents:
- Academic transcript (Master’s degree/ PhD certificate);
- CV (if you were involved in any similar field-specific projects, be sure to specify them);
- English language certificate (if any).
- Students will have an interview with a representative of the university (in English).
- In case of a successful interview, Innopolis University will send you an official invitation to do a research internship