Do you want to obtain international experience and spend 3 months in one of the most amazing cities in the world – Amsterdam? Then you are invited for a 3-month professional internship within the company in Amsterdam! During this period, you will be working in your professional area and getting new experience.
Professional Internship in Amsterdam is a great boost for your career! You will learn how processes of your professional sphere are going here, get new knowledge and skills and gain international experience that is essential in the modern labour market.
And of course, you will access a multinational network! Do you know that more than 70% of the jobs in the Netherlands are found via networks? That means that if you only send your CV to open vacancies your chances to find a job are quite small. But if you come here, spend a period of time in a business environment, establish useful contacts – your chances will increase significantly. So, if you come to the Netherlands for 3 months and work on a project within the company – you have a good chance to get the placement afterward. Anyway, you have enough opportunities to create a network and look for a job after the internship.
Professional Internship in Amsterdam is the unique opportunity to:
- Get international experience
- Build a professional network within the EU
- Boost your CV to make it more attractive
- Improve international communication skills
- Get specialized knowledge and skills in your professional area
The fees for the program:
- Internship within our organization – 1500 euro
- Internship within our organization including accommodation for 3 months in Amsterdam – 2500 euro
- Internship within an external organization – 2500 euro
- You will get international experience and acquire new knowledge in your professional field!
- You will work in the company and create international network!
- You will have a chance to be hired and get a job if the company decide to invite you for a paid position!
- You will learn how to find a job in Europe in general and especially in the Netherlands!
- You will spend 3 months in the Netherlands and have a chance to look for a job which you can join after the internship!
- You will increase your chances to find a job of your dream and start international career!
There are no restrictions depending on age, nationality, or other criteria. Everyone is welcome to apply!
- However, it is true that if you have a strong profile with higher education and good experience – more companies will be interested to invite you for the internship.
- If your profile is more modest – the choice of companies might be not too big. Though, they are sure a candidate with any background can find an interesting internship in the Netherlands!
- Please send your CV to [email protected] and indicate “Professional Internship in Amsterdam” in the subject.
- Please provide detailed information on your expectations about the internship.
How It Works
- Step 1
You apply with your CV and let us know that you would like to find an internship in the Netherlands. Together with your CV, you provide us with information about your professional background and expectations about the internship.
- Step 2
Based on your application they will start looking for a placement for you. Mostly we search for companies in Amsterdam.
- Step 3
They will find a company able to host you. It can be a large international company or a small NGO, a public body, or a private entity. Types of companies are very different and depend a lot on your background.
- Stage 4
When the company is found, mostly you attend a video call to discuss the opportunities. When everything is agreed we start legal procedures.
- Stage 5
They will send you a visa invitation (if needed) and then you can arrange your trip to the Netherlands. Upon your arrival, we meet you in the city of destination, provide accommodation, registration, and settle other formalities.