Mazda Motors UK Ltd is looking for Intern for Product Analyst role. Intern sits within the Marketing team and reports into the Brand Analyst. This role is for an approximate 12 month period with a potential start date of 22nd May 2017 and is ideally suited to a candidate who wishes to work in an exciting and diverse organisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective brand planning for all current Mazda carline nameplates with the objective of building sales volume/share and improving corporate profitability, whilst contributing positively to overall brand image.
Contract, duration and working hours
- Contract:Fixed term
- Duration:7-12 months
- Working hours:Full-time
- Working time:daytime
- Salary: £20,000
- Pension scheme, car scheme, 26 days annual leave, group life assurance.
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a Marketing, Analytical or Business subject.
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisation skills with great attention to detail.
- Effective interpersonal skills and proven team-working skills.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task and plan your own workload.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines and able to work under pressure.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and excellent presentation skills.
Please email your CV and covering letter.
Application Deadline: March 24, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link