P&G is the world’s largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette, Ariel, Pantene, Pampers, Old Spice and Oral-B. They are proud to develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means they are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of the future leaders – maybe even their next CFO or CEO.
Join the Managerial Summer Internship in Finance at P&G Central Europe to get the unique opportunity to join best-in-class finance department – a group of passionate leaders working on challenging business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
Apply for P&G Managerial Summer Internship in Finance to unleash your potential as:
- A business partner and problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business (including Sales, Marketing, Engineering functions)
- A project leader – taking ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
Work/life balance is so important to P&G. After all, their business is about making life easier and better. So they want that for you and your career just as much as their consumers and their day-to-day lives. That is why they offer flexible working times, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, and personal leaves of absence.
As well as being able to make the most of life at home, you’ll also be able to contribute to P&G corporate-sponsored volunteer events. You can discover more about who they are working with near you on your country’s specific P&G pages, and you can always ask them more about this at events and interviews.
When you join the team, you’ll be valued for your work. They offer a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you’ll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love. Your future salary increases will be reflective of your contribution and impact on the business success. What’s more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education on topics including purchasing your first home.
Additional perks include discounted P&G products from the company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
As a Summer Intern you will:
- Work on 3-4 real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1
- Develop professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring.
- Participate in P&G corporate and functional trainings, which will help you succeed in your projects
- Become the member of the P&G team and experience a dynamic and international environment
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package
- Participate in integration events and team building activities across the summer
- Have the opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of your Internship
*It is expected to be a paid internship. However, it is recommended to check the official website for further queries.
P&G is looking for:
- 3rd, 4th or 5th year of all faculties with interest in Finance
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, good command of MS Office package
- Excellent collaboration skills, leadership and passion for solving problems
- Time management skills to deliver you work and make even the biggest goals achievable
- Very good command of the English language
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link