- Interns can work in a major international development organization.
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors but without stipend.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- Candidates with Master’s Degree candidate in education, or in another field in which the candidate has studied and/or extensively utilized on-line learning methods and approaches.
- Candidates having E-learning, MOOCs, on-line education tools, education pedagogy, and internet research experience are highly preferable.
- Candidates must be a national of one of ADB member states
- Candidates should possess an excellent command of English.
Applicants are required to apply online through the provided link.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Upload the following documents in the “Attachments” section of your application:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Proof of enrollment to a Masters or PhD program. Inclusive dates should confirm that you will be enrolled during the intended period of assignment.
- Essay in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question.
- ESSAY QUESTIONS:
- Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
- Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).
Application Deadline: April 16, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link