The famous energy company “Shell” is announcing that it is looking for ambitious students and graduates for an internship program in the State of Qatar, so if you’re ready to make a real impact on the world through challenging projects, apply for a Shell Internship now. Shell internships are fully assessed and will allow to get involved in real projects specifically matched to interests and abilities. You’ll receive regular and structured performance evaluations from your mentor and direct supervisor, and you’ll find out what the energy industry is really like, from the inside. Shell matches into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific internship position.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here.
At Shell, they are developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy. And they are looking for ambitious students and graduates to help them do more. If you’re ready to make a real impact on the world through challenging projects, apply for a Shell Internship today.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Their aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Their focus on innovation and technology have made them a leading manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of refined petroleum products.
- Paid Internship
- Build valuable networks for future career options,
- Discover potential job areas, fields of specialization or areas of future study,
- Gain exposure to the energy industry,
- Work on projects that have a real business impact, and
- Put into practice the theories and concepts you have learned. As you’ll be assessed entirely on how well you perform during your internship, you could even secure an offer to join Shell full-time when you graduate – without the need for a further interview.
- They are looking for ambitious students to help them tackle the energy challenge.
- You must be an actively enrolled student who will complete at least one more semester of education following your internship.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Create a new account.
- Fill in the application then submit it.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link