Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative and data-driven Summer Associate. This position may span a wide range of operational and analytical responsibilities. These include market research, forecasting and analysis for our revenue and business trends, and financial planning and analysis across our business operations. The role is highly cross-functional, involving coordination across a number of groups within Facebook, including finance, sales, marketing, product, data analytics, and business intelligence.
- Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
- They believe that together, they can help people build stronger communities.
- Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of the internet/tech and media ecosystem, exceptional analytical skills, bias toward action, exceptional partnering and communication skills, and they know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast.
- This internship expected to be paid.
- For more details please check their official website.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years work experience in business strategy, finance, analytics or planning (experience in technology or media is highly desirable).
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- High attention to detail is a must.
- Able to synthesize strategic insights and problem-solve individually or in a group setting understanding key financial drivers of the business.
- Able to shift priorities quickly while maintaining a high degree of organization and control.
- Passionate about Facebook.
- Permanent U.S. work authorization, as a company is unable to provide sponsorship.
- The position is located in Menlo Park, CA and is a full-time internship
Apply online through the given link.
For further information please visit their official website.Apply nowOfficial link