The European Institute of Policy Research and Human Rights (EIPRHR) offers internships of three to six months for university graduates and early-stage researchers from world-wide.
The internship programme is intended to provide the trainees with the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of European affairs and to have close insights into the daily work of the European institutions in Brussels.
Intern Membership Program (IMP) is a gateway to allow/admit a foreign/Non EU student/applicant as an intern for virtual/online internship.
Every year limited number of eligible candidates are shortlisted and invited to apply/enroll for virtual/online internship program specially designed for only Non-European candidates living outside European Union and seeking to excel their career by gaining international experience in research based guided internship program. The candidates from almost all areas of study can apply which includes the subjects of Arts, Law, Management, Medicine, Engineering etc. The entry is based on availing intern Membership of desired duration i.e available for one month to six months.
The virtual internship will be based on research. Currently, the internship is available in wide range of topics of research areas. Identify one or more Policy Research areas that interests you to research from the list mentioned in the attached pdf file named as “Topics of Research Areas” – (shortlisted candidate will need to fill the selected choice(s) in online application form.)
Being an intern at EIPRHR brings the bundled benefits for long term that would boost intern’s career path with flair. Completing an internship program from EIPRHR would make your career profile stronger with added advantage than other fellow students.
After completion of the Internship, candidate will receive the following valuable documents as their lifetime assets.
- Certificate of Internship Completion (CIC) issued by European Institute of Policy Research and Human Rights (EIPRHR) with its official seal.
- Performance card signed by Professor with official seal.
- Reference letter of Professor/Supervisor on the letterhead.
Awards/Recognition/Medal To encourage interns to perform with BEST of their efforts & skills; during the internship, we recognize outstanding interns and reward them as per their performance. The following titles with separate certificate, medal, prize money etc. will be awarded-
- Best Intern (on overall performance)
- Excellent Intern
- Expert Researcher
The winner interns of the above titles will be offered to act voluntarily as Campus/Country Ambassador (a key contact, spokesperson and representative of the institute in their home country).
Other benefits connected with Intern Membership are:-
- Certificate of Internship Completion(CIC)
- After successful completion of the internship, an intern can apply for the Campus Ambassador program that helps you to earn and learn.
- Successful Country Ambassador can be nominated for different award categories during the annual flagship event in Brussels (Belgium).
- Post completion of the internship, Intern will be lifetime alumni of the institute and can apply for the Junior Policy Researcher position.
- Intern will receive invitations to all upcoming events of the institute including the Annual Grand event in Brussels (Belgium).
- Interns enrolled for 6 months’ internship program; their Photo Profile (complete CV) will be published online on our website as a distinguished intern and such interns will join as Permanent Junior Policy Researcher directly after completion of the Internship Program.
- Intern gets discounts in upcoming online courses and Visa/sponsorship support for campus/classroom courses in Institute’s campus.
- After completion of the Internship, an intern can submit article / BLOG/video/ regional news ( subject to approval by the Editor) to get it published online in our website, which is read by Top researchers, Government heads and diplomats, business heads that would boost career image in the global community.
- Post completion of the Internship, an Intern becomes eligible to apply for study tour Program, can become delegate as a part of the delegation during meetings with Government officials, Member of the European Parliament, Commissioners of the European Commission, United Nations General Assembly etc. Such opportunities will be shared in advance to all interns through email.
- Free participation opportunity to selected interns in Global Policy Dialogues where the major policy issues facing the WORLD are discussed and debated in depth.
- Receipt of all reports of events and other relevant communications.
- Many awards, contests, networking events are organized at global/regional level where Intern can apply to work as a Project Manager.
- Interns who enroll in Intern membership Program for three months or more duration gets a lifetime personalized email ID of institute’s domain( example [email protected]
There are more benefits that are worth not to miss. Apply Today to grab the opportunity.
Exceptionally Best intern will be offered the voluntary position of Country Ambassador to establish a local chapter of the institute (subject to fulfillment of related conditions and approval by the Institute’s board members); in their home country to carry out the educational programs, seminars, conferences locally which would generate good revenue and build reputation
The candidates from almost all areas of study can apply which includes the subjects of Arts, Law, Management, Medicine, Engineering etc. The entry is based on availing intern Membership of desired duration i.e available for one month to six months.
Candidate should have a strong desire to learn in an international environment that includes research-based academic report/policy writing. No professional experience is required, though a passion to research on diverse topics/issues is mandatory to complete the internship program.
Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
- A foreign/ Non European Candidate enrolled/passed in any stream of Bachelors/Master’s/Doctoral Program in a recognized University/school situated in Non-European country.
- Strong proficiency is essential with Internet, MS Office (Word and PowerPoint).
- Candidate must be Non-European citizen and living outside the Europe/European Union at the time of application.
- No criminal record or pending case in the court of trial.
- Genuine fluency in English with Solid verbal and written communication skills required.
- Stage-I <Pre-application> Apply to one of our advertisements published online on different portals or Send CV to [email protected].If shortlisted, an intimation email will be sent to fill the online application form.
- Stage-II <Online Application> Shortlisted candidates will receive the web-link to fill the Final online Application Form. (alongwith Intern Membership fee; to be paid online at our payment gateway. Shortlisted candidates will have liberty to choose the duration of the internship as per their availability and requirement.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019 (7 Hours Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link