As an Intern at Microsoft, you join the best in class Asia Pacific Intern program, where you will take on challenging and meaningful projects during a period of 8-12 weeks throughout your summer break. You will also get the chance to network with our interns across Asia Pacific at our signature Intern Learning Week, hosted in Singapore during your internship. This paid internship opportunity is available if you are currently in your final or second last year of any Bachelor’s or Masters (non-MBA) degree, where you get the chance to discover what value and impact you can bring to the Microsoft business and IT industry.
Upon your graduation, you will have the opportunity to join The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) program, which is a customised learning experience designed for our newest university hires over the course of 24 months. It complements your full-time role by ensuring that you receive professional development to enable you to start strong, accelerate your impact, build your network and drive a long-term career at Microsoft.
Paid Internship (Compensation may be around $5,936 per month which depends on geographical locations).
- To be eligible for our program you must be currently pursuing your degree, either in your final year or second last year. You must also have no more than 2 years combined (full-time) work experience.
- If applying to work in the Customer Facing Technology area of the business, you must have a Bachelor degree in Engineering/IT or a related field.
- English language & local language fluency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
Application Deadline: March 26, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link