As part of the global launch of Leaving the Tarmac: Buying a Bank in Africa, Mr Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede is offering internships to five exceptional young Nigerians.
This internship program is Aig-Imoukhuede bringing action to his desire to inspire young people to do great things and not be left behind. The internships will be squarely mentoring-focused to engage the interns on matters relating to excellence, growth and fostering networks with like-minded people who enable success. The objective is to engage youth who possess grit, tenacity and diligence in a year-long intensive internship and mentoring program. Participants will get an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in challenging work environments, developing the skills and knowledge required to excel and advance in their careers. Participants will also get learning opportunities through regular mentoring meetings with Mr. Aig-Imoukhuede and other senior executives.
- 12-month internship in one of Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede’s organisations.
- Four one-to-one, one-hour mentoring sessions and two group mentoring sessions/interactions with Mr Aig-Imoukhuede.
- Interns will receive a salary.
- Applications are open to Nigerians aged 19 to 26.
- Applicants must either be university graduates or undergraduates due to graduate in 2021.
- Applicants must be available to work full-time for 12 months as interns.
- Write and upload a 250-word personal statement stating why you should be chosen for this Mentored Internship Programme.
- Write and upload a document telling them your own Leaving the Tarmac story in 500 words.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a compulsory short, online interview. Successful candidates will be announced mid-May 2021.
Apply nowOfficial link