Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is offering Consumer Development Internship in USA for the year 2017. Students must have enrollment at an accredited college/university and actively pursuing at least a Bachelors Degree is required. Actively pursuing a Sales, Marketing, Finance, or Business academic major is preferred. International students are eligible to apply for this internship. This is an unpaid internship programme.
The Customer Development Internship Program within Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. offers high-caliber students the opportunity to apply their knowledge in practical business settings during a 10 – 12 week assignment from June to August 2017.
- Enrollment at an accredited college/university and actively pursuing at least a Bachelors Degree is required.
- Actively pursuing a Sales, Marketing, Finance, or Business academic major is preferred.
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 (based on 4.0 scale) is preferred.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the Internship is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple activities concurrently is required.
- Ability to provide own transportation to/from work location is required.
- Demonstrated leadership and/or participation in campus/community service activities is preferred.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future is required.