Supervised by the Office and working with some offices of executive directors, the intern will be expected to actively participate in general work, including analysis of proposals and/or preparation of statements. This provides a perspective of the overall workings of the bank and board oversight obligations. As well, 3 specific projects are proposed with expected delivery of all 3 for longer assignments and no less than 1 for shorter:
- ADB Balance Sheet Optimization
- Doing Business With The ADB
- Mapping ADB Loan Instruments
The duration of the internship is 16 weeks.
ADB provides a stipend of 69 USD per day for a maximum of 56 calendar days only. Interns may choose to continue work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend.
a. Graduate studies in economics or finance or international relations, and if the latter, with specializations in economics or finance. Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
b. Submit your CV by upload in “Documents” section in the application; and
c. Answer essay questions below in MS WORD or PDF document, maximum of 1500 words per question. Upload in “Documents” portion in the application.
- Describe one example of your experience that demonstrated your interest in working in ADB.
- Highlight your qualifications that will help accomplish this internship assignment (e.g., coursework, research, work experience, etc.).
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link