The EBRD is seeking to fill an Internship position in their Washington office. This will be a six month contract with the possibility of extension for a further six months.
The United States of America is a founding member of the EBRD and an important contributor to the Bank’s work. Since 1991, the country has contributed €120 million to the EBRD’s technical cooperation and investment programmes. The key areas of support are the development of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), the modernisation of infrastructure and the expansion of the financial sector in the EBRD’s countries of operations.
Reporting to the Director, this is a support role designed to provide assistance with business development and research.
- Interns are employed on a fully-paid basis for positions.
- (Expected Salary may range from £1,000- £2,000 per month)
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English; other language(s) is an advantage.
- Strong research and analytical skills and database management.
- Degree from a leading university in the country of education.
- Good knowledge and understanding of key marketing issues.
- Diplomatic and effective communication.
- Computer literate.
- Must be a national of one of our member countries.
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Application Deadline: March 30, 2017Application ClosedOfficial link