This internship program is designed to provide an opportunity for university students to gain a real work setting and give invaluable experience of how we here at HSBC operate on a day to day basis. The duration of this program is 6 to 12 weeks and you will be coached and developed by appointed supervisor to help you learn more about the Bank. You will be also part of projects and assignment within HSBC. Ultimately the programme will provide the foundation for you to pursue a career in banking and also opportunity to take part in our Management Trainee Programme upon your graduation.
Expected monthly salary Indonesian Rp 1.93M – Rp 2.09M.
• Student of a reputable university.
• A solid and suitable academic background.
• Have strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skill.
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
• Willing and able to work as part of a team in multicultural environmen
Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]. In your cover letter, you should detail yourself and specify your area of interest and intended period of internship. Internship is available throughout the year, but subject to availability of placement. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Apply nowOfficial link