Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, and an industry leader in the petrochemical business.The corporation operate facilities and market products in most countries and explore for oil and natural gas in virtually every region in the world.
Exxon Mobil is hiring interns for the HR Recruitment Intern role for an In-house Recruitment team based in Prague.The HR Intern will provide support to the Recruitment team.Aspiring candidates willing to
The HR Recruitment internship is a flexible and paid program, can be part-time (min 20h/week) or full time, 6 months program for graduate students enrolled in their final ( or 4th year) year of their studies at an accredited university. Starting date and work schedule are determined by the candidates’ availability.
- Interns will be working in a diverse, multinational and friendly environment.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Global business exposure with an exceptional learning platform.
- Other benefits such as: lunch allowance, wellness programs (e.g. free in-house massages, fit-stops, refreshments), training and collaboration on projects.
- Candidates must be in third year or final year of their graduation.
- Candidates must be flexible, details oriented, open minded, with a marketing mindset, team player and creative.
- Interns should have good Microsoft office user skills .
- Have good communication and writing skills.
- Must be able to speak English fluently.
- Ability to analyze data and prepare reports
- Candidates should have strong interest to learn more about recruitment, social media and Exxon Mobil.
Applicants are required to create an account with username and password to apply through the provided link.Apply nowOfficial link