Apply for the Google Internship: Software Engineering Intern, Research, 2019. Research and Machine Intelligence is a high impact team that’s building the next generation of intelligence and language understanding for all Google products. They strive to be the best and the brightest in the fields of Research and Machine Intelligence and they are looking for talented software engineers that have applied experience to join their team.
To get more exciting opportunities like this, at your fingertips, install the Youth Opportunities Mobile App here from your cellphone.
- Participate in cutting-edge research in machine intelligence and machine learning applications;
- Develop solutions for real world, large-scale problems;
- Work on a small team;
- Collaborate closely with other product teams;
- May switch projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves;
- Work closely with researchers across Google;
- Stay connected to research roots as an active contributor to the wider research community by partnering with universities and publishing papers;
Featured Image: www.letsintern.com
Please visit the official website for detail benefits.
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Experience (classroom or work related) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence);
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C++ or Python;
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc);
- Relevant industry work experience and/or experience as a researcher in a lab;
- Demonstrated publication record, with four or more publications at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc);
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas;
- Please apply online through the Apply Now link.
- Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Zürich, Switzerland; Berlin, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Haifa, Israel; Accra, Ghana; Paris, France
Application Deadline: January 18, 2019Application ClosedOfficial link