Google UK is delighted to offer apprenticeships for people interested in broadening their skills and pursuing a career in Digital Marketing:
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice at Google, you will be part of the first cohort of a new program launched this year that aims to provide the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer.
You will join the Sales/Marketing teams at Google and will be assigned a manager for the duration of your 15-18 month apprenticeship. You will start in October 2018 with their academic partner WhiteHat, for initial training. After completing your initial training, you’ll rotate between being onsite at Google and training at WhiteHat for further training and experience, during your apprenticeship. While onsite, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of Googlers to solve real-life problems while developing and learning from world-class digital marketing leaders.
As an Apprentice within the Sales/Marketing teams, you will help define, design, build and implement campaigns across a variety of platforms. Be it supporting the complete marketing experience of a product, shaping its voice and growing a loyal consumer base, or designing, building and executing digital marketing campaigns for the biggest brand marketers in the world, you will get exposure to different Google products, including consumer (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) and business products (AdWords, AdSense, Google Analytics). You will also leverage the power of Google data to help companies solve their business challenges. You will do this in collaboration with a cross-functional team, including Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Legal, PR, Policy and more.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve. They believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. Interacting with people in all parts of the company will give you insight into our unique enterprise and corporate culture.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Their job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And they approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- 15 months; level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship
- 20% time spent studying under the Digital Marketing apprenticeship standard
- Starting in October 2018
- Based in London, UK
- Applications close 29th April 2018
- All the google apprenticeships are expected to be a paid apprenticeship. However. it recommended to check the official website for further confirmation.
- Five GCSEs at grade ‘A* – C’ or ‘9 – 4’, (including English and Mathematics), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Mathematics/relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Predicted B grade at A-Level or equivalent qualification in one or more subjects.
- Have the authorization to work in the United Kingdom.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies demonstrated through personal projects and commitment to learning new skills.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, pro-active, self-motivated, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Login to your google account
- As part of the application process, please also complete the supplementary application form from the official link.
- Applicants must apply on careers.google.com as well as complete the supplemental application form for their submissions to be considered. If you currently hold or are working towards a qualification at the same or higher level in a related subject you will not be eligible for this program.
Application Deadline: April 29, 2018Application ClosedOfficial link