The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines with effective analytical skills and the ability to help Google clients and users get the most out of their advertising efforts and our products. You have exceptional interpersonal skills, and you’re deeply interested in client service, project management and communication.
As an intern, you will be working on challenging projects with high impact during a 10-14 week paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned an intern manager who will help to identify project goals, while also inspiring you, mentoring you and supporting your professional development.
Responsibilities: Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests, and skills.
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s program, graduating after March 2018 (priority given to students in their penultimate year of study).
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 weeks between November 2017 and February 2018 in the Google Sydney office. We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration.
- Experience with Google products or digital marketing.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Effective project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.