The Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU) is now calling applications for the FAOU Autumn Internship 2020. The voluntary online internship is open for all around the world.
FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University), is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European Digital Company. The university was established in 2016, and since then they have developed courses in various specialities such as management, politics, migration, gender, etc. with professors from well-ranked universities. They believe that open and free education is a right for everyone, and that’s why we have created various academic programs, accessible from everywhere and to everyone without pre-conditions or entrance exams.
It’s a university which gives you higher education for free and with convenient self-paced study options worldwide regardless of age, country, educational or cultural background.
Since almost all the UN and development entities consider education a crucial driver of development, they envision an abundant, developed world in which individuals can easily access higher education. The university is confident that with its tireless, diligent work, and the support of inspired others towards the Sustainable Development Goal it can promote lifelong learning opportunities for everyone.
- Human Resources Officer
- Communication Officer
- Partnership Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Social Media Editor
- Social Media Officer
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer
- IT Officer
- Platform Officer
- Photo Designer and Editor
- Video Designer and Editor
- Newsletter Manager
Apply for the online internship now!
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (between 6 to 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various social programs activities.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fastpaced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multiethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Apply Online through the given link.
- Interested applicants should apply online, before the 1 5th August 2020.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020Application ClosedOfficial link