FAOU (Fatima Al-Fihri Open University), is a non-profit international online institute registered in Estonia as a European Digital Company. The university was established in 2016, and since then they have developed courses in various specialties such as management, politics, migration, gender, etc. with professors from well-ranked universities.
The Educational Ambassador program is a new step in our aspiration to bring education to every corner of the world. It is a promotional program launched by FAOU for student leaders and passionate persons in education and e-learning, providing an atmosphere of diversity, cultural and professional exchange, aiming to promote FAOU and its activities among youth communities. The Ambassador will work in an international team and their main task will be to help build a university online presence and search for new opportunities. Their goal is to gather leaders from every country in the world and engage them in campaigns to promote the cause of non-profit education.
FAOU Internship Programs are open every 3 months for youth around the world to join the working force, it’s an opportunity that offers professional experience within an international team. This program has been active since 2017 and by today they have hosted more than 400 interns coming from 93 countries. It’s a unique experience, which allows youth to work online, remotely, with all flexibility, while studying or working. The program is not paid, and there is no fee to apply!
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (Around 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- An international work environment with various social programs activities.
For Open Education Ambassadors Program, the applicants should indicate their nationality, and they will be a candidate to be their countries ambassadors.
For Summer Internship, they are offering 10 positions:
- Human Resources Officer;
- Communications Officer;
- Partnership Officer;
- Marketing Officer;
- Social Media Officer;
- Pedagogical Affairs Officer;
- IT Officer;
- Photo Designer and Editor;
- Video Designer and Editor;
- Newsletter Manager.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
Apply Online through the Apply Now link.
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021 (1 Hour Remaining)Apply nowOfficial link