FAOU’s Internship Program opens every 3 months to youth all around the world, offering an opportunity to gain professional experience within an international team. Spring term applications are currently open for the following positions: HR Officer, Partnership Officer, Marketing Officer, Communication Officer, Social Media Officer, Program Assistant and IT Officer. It’s a unique and flexible experience which allows youth to work online while studying. The program is not paid, and there is no fee to apply!
- HR OFFICER | Manage HR database at FAOU. Communicate with internal team and respond to employee queries. Coordinate with other HR team members on implementing HR instructions and rules. Work with HR Director to prepare recruitment campaigns. Coordinate training and social events with the HR team.
- PARTNERSHIP OFFICER | Search for potential partners and formulate partnerships proposals. Reach out to and maintain communication with potential partners and donors. Support partnership negotiations and meetings.
- MARKETING OFFICER | Communicate with University teams to help sharing and collecting relevant information and data. Analyze the data collected and prepare reports based on it. Work on marketing strategies to promote university brand and courses.
- COMMUNICATION OFFICER | Coordinate with Partnership team in communicating with potential partners and donors. Maintain integration between the council of directors of the University and the department of public relations. Support the Marketing team in communication with University teams to help sharing and collecting information and data for further analysis. Analyze the data collected and prepare reports based on it.
- SOCIAL MEDIA OFFICER | Great writing skills in English. Editing or creating visuals and running social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Keep up a posting schedule of multiple times per week. Present creative ideas to drive audience engagement and increase follower count.
- PROGRAM ASSISTANT | Support in designing educational programs. Analyze data and reports to help make data-driven suggestions for new course content. Able to draft pedagogical files (based on University Templates). Search for and communicate with new professors & teachers (under the supervision of managers). Facilitate and coordinate one of the Modules (courses) at the University. Provide administrative support.
- IT OFFICER | Experience in troubleshooting for various applications and internet issues. Provide IT support to all University teams.
- No program fees.
- Flexible work hours (up to 8 hours a week).
- Remote training during the program.
- Certificate of completion provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for scholarships or to participate in other programs and events.
- International work environment with various training opportunities and social activities
- English proficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation and openness to learn and grow professionally.
- Interested applicants should apply before March 30, 2023 (23:59 GMT Time) at the following link https://www.alfihri.org/jobs
- For more info or questions about the program please contact at: [email protected]
Application Deadline: March 30, 2023Application ClosedOfficial link