Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Facebook is offering an internship for high-performance full-stack engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a Solutions Engineer, you will lead the advertising industry by building new solutions and enabling partners to realize the full potential of those solutions. You will write production-grade code for Facebook Ads products in collaboration with product engineering teams. This role will allow you to apply your passion for problem-solving and consult clients on creating and executing an ad-tech strategy.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy
- Medical second opinion service to make sure you get the best care
- Competitive retirement plans to help you plan for the future
- Life insurance and survivor support to give you peace of mind
- Generous vacation days so you can take time off when you need it
- Paid leave for new parents so you can bond with your family
- Support for family planning: adoption and surrogacy assistance, and baby cash to help with newborn expenses
- Wellness allowance to support all your healthy activities
- Employee assistance program
- Transportation support for a stress-free commute
- Meals and snacks when you need them
- Pursuing BS, BA or MS graduating between December 2018-August 2019
- Experience shipping production code
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Permanent U.S. work authorization as company sponsorship is not available
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- Experience with written contributions to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Quora, slack, etc.)
Apply online through the given link.
For further queries please visit the official link.Apply nowOfficial link